Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bored...


Hey it's YuJaYu here, but I'm too bored to care. I don't really have anything to do but go on my computer, read or watch some DVD's. Which really sucks, doesn't it? Since I already watched "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Road to Destiny" yesterday morning, there's nothing good on. Guess what I just realized? That there should be: A YU-GI-OH! CABLE CHANNEL (not like Nicktoons, where you need Dish Network or some crap)! That'd be awesome! I can picture it now: on the weekend mornings, they'd play marathons of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (new episodes) English and Japanese dubbed! On the weekend nights, they'd play Yu-Gi-Oh! movies or specials! On the weekday mornings, they'd play the original Yu-Gi-Oh! with special trivia on the commercial breaks (commercial breaks would be limited though). Weekday nights, they'd have a "Duelists Power Hour" which would be any 2 of the three Yu-Gi-Oh! shows playing back-to-back. Now that is a great idea! Hey, I don't think I'm so bored now! Guess I'll go do something else then, YuJaYu out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words or stuff like that. Other than that, comment away!