Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5D's WC 2011 and ZEXAL Ep. 4 Update

Hey, YuJaYu here! Just here to inform you all that Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus (wow, long title) has just been released in America today! I'm so buyin' it! When I do, I will post a review of the game sometime afterwards. On a side-note, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Ep. 4 review and summary won't come until a little later this week. I can't find a subbed version for you guys to watch, but when I do (like I usually do), I will post the review and summary and the link to the subbed episode. I hope I can do the review for Ep. 5 this week too, but I don't know. Anyway, I hope you guys get the game too and tell me what you think about it. YuJaYu out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words or stuff like that. Other than that, comment away!