Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm back... with news!!!


YuJaYu here! Sorry I haven't posted here in a little while, but that's just 'cause I was doing other things that required my attention(like lazing around all day). But I'm back with some news about... what else, Yu-Gi-Oh! As you may already know, Yu-Gi-Oh has been around for ten years, right? Right! And that means that the company is doing something special for the anniversary, right? Right! Www.yugioh.com is being converted into an all-new, all-cool Yu-Gi-Oh 10th anniversary site! With info about all three series, characters, cards, and other awesome stuff, it will be the place for Yu-Gi-Oh stuff! It's scheduled to be finished(as they are still working on it) November this year! I bet it will turn out to be your fav site(you know, besides mineXD) and mine, too! Well, I will probably be posting every day again starting tomorrow(maybe) and I hope that you'll leave more comments(DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!). All right, that's all. YuJaYu out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words or stuff like that. Other than that, comment away!