Saturday, February 26, 2011

Best... Movie... EVER!!!!!!!!!

Hey, everyone! I just saw Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time and I just wanted to say... IT WAS AWESOME!!! It was so cool, especially in 3D! I loved how Yugi, Jaden and Yusei came together to stop Paradox, and I loved how the world was falling apart so fate was riding on their duel. It was so cool, I was freakin' shaking!!! I can't wait till it comes out on DVD, which it will in at least a month (that's what the sites say). The only thing I didn't like was that someone else played Crow instead of the usual guy. But I'm okay with it because he wasn't in the movie much. Anyway, if you haven't seen it yet, GO SEE IT! It will be in theatres February 26-27, and March 5-6. Seriously, go see it! It was one heck of a movie! Go to the official site, www.yugiohmovie3d.com for more info! YuJaYu out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words or stuff like that. Other than that, comment away!