Monday, February 21, 2011

Update: End of 5D's is Nigh

Well, this sucks. Looks like Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's will be coming to an end in Japan on March 30th. It will have 154 episodes. I am so annoyed right now, it's not even funny. What am I gonna watch to get my Yu-Gi-Oh fix now? I am certainly not watching Zexal, that looks like one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. I am really dissapointed, I mean, 5D's was my fav YGO series, besides DM(Duel Monsters). I am not such a big fan of GX, but I liked the characters. Anyway, I love 5D's and I wish they would give it another season or something. I still have this other card anime that I've been watching, Cardfight!! Vanguard, but it's nowhere near as interesting or cool as 5D's. Oh well, at least I can enjoy the last episodes as it looks like they are doing some cool stuff with them. I will post more about the new episodes here when I can get info. Also, if you want better info, go to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia. Oh, and 5D's Sound Duel 3 came out in Japan earlier this week. You can listen to the full CD on YouTube at the channel WhoLeWow. I guess that's all for now. YuJaYu out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words or stuff like that. Other than that, comment away!