Monday, November 1, 2010

Ugh... Halloween

Hey, YuJaYu here just to say that Halloween sucked. Literally, it was horrible. We got there too late and so everybody was out of candy by the time we were there. I went in some cheesy Green Lantern t-shirt and mask(because everything else was bad). And guess how much candy I got? Go ahead, guess. I got absolutely... NOTHING!!!!!!!!!(actually, I got like, five candies) I didn't even want that much candy to begin with, but I was still disappointed. Oh, and on a lighter note, there will be no episode of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's in Japan this Wednesday. Instead, they will be playing some sporting event and 5D's will be the following week, on the 10th. Alright, that's all. YuJaYu out!!!! Oh, and this guy is angry too! At you, Chuggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No bad words or stuff like that. Other than that, comment away!